Healthy Spaghetti Squash
Write a review
- 1 Medium Spaghetti Squash
- Cut spaghetti squash in half, lengthwise
- In a large pot, place both halves of the squash ( cut sides) down
- Add water to cover the squash
- Boil for 20 minutes or until tender
- Using a fork in a scraping like method, separate spaghetti like strings with a fork, starting from stem to stern
- Plate the spaghetti squash, then add sauce as desired.
- You can also sprinkle with Nutritional Yeast for an added cheesy flavor and enjoy.
- This dish goes well served beside a romaine salad with cherry tomatoes, olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper and for added flavor, add a few diced olives.
Cindie Borg http://cindieborg.com/