(Not so meat) Meat
This is a delicious alternative to a hearty meat sauce
Write a review
- 2-15 oz cans of aduki beans
- 1 small yellow organic onion chopped
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 tbs coconut oil or Ghee
- add Himalayan sea salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil or Ghee in a medium sauce pan and saute onion and garlic until transparent.
- Rinse and drain the beans then add to the onion and garlic.
- saute the bean into the garlic and onion chopping up the beans to look like ground beef until beans are warm then add to sauce.
- This (not so meat) meat can be added to the "Yummy Spaghetti Sauce" recipe you can also find on this website
Cindie Borg http://cindieborg.com/