Almond-Chocolate Chip Cookies
Write a review
- 1 cup almond flour/Almond meal
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons grape seed oil
- 2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup semisweet mini- chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silpat mats
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking soda and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, agave and vanilla. Pour wet mixture into dry and stir until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 3. Drop dough by level teaspoonfuls (literally- a measured teaspoon!) onto baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake 7 to 8 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before removing to a rack to cool completely.
Cindie Borg http://cindieborg.com/